Popular Uses of Spearmint Essential Oil
• Diffuse to promote focus and uplift mood
• Apply to toothbrush before brushing teeth for healthy gums and fresh breath
• Add a drop or two to any dessert, drink, salad, or entrée for flavoring and to promote digestion
• For occasional stomach upset, add 1–2 drops to water and drink
• Diffuse as desired or dilute and massage over solar plexus or heart for confidence or courage.
• Add a 1-4 drops to a pitcher of ice tea for a healthy, minty flavor.
Inspiration for Using Spearmint Essential Oil
Craving Curber Diffuser Blend: 3 drops Grapefruit, 3 drops Lemon, 1 drop Spearmint and 1 drop Ylang Ylang essential oils.
Homemade Mint Toothpaste: Mix together, 3 Tbsp coconut oil, 3 Tbsp Baking Soda, 5-10 drops each Peppermint and Spearmint essential oils.
To Freshen Breath: Add 4 drop Spearmint, 2 drops Wild Orange and 2 drops Cinnamon Bark essential oils to either 4 oz of water or 2 Tbsp of coconut oil, swish after brushing.
Always test for skin sensitivity prior to widespread use and use on the feet when possible. Excessive use of any oil can lead to skin sensitization. Keep out of eyes, ears, or nose. Not all oils are created equal, so test brands carefully and never use oil in a way not recommended by its maker.